Skill level: Intermediate to advanced
Engage your learning with these audio presentations of American English vowels. Learn how to pronounce and practice these vowels to improve your fluencey of American English.
- 12 Week Course
- These lessons focus on the basic vowel sounds of American English.
- You will learn tongue placement, how to shape the lips and length of time the vowel should be held.
- Lessons are structured in a slide presentation format. You can stop, pause, play, go back or forward in your lesson.
- Voice recognition feature allows you to check your pronunciation (You must be in Chrome browser to take advantage of the voice recognition feature)
- Quizzes are built inside your presentations.
- This course is self-paced so you can study and practice at your convenience.