Skill level: Intermediate to advanced
Engage your learning with these audio presentations of American English vowels. Learn how to pronounce and practice these vowels to improve your fluencey of American English.
- 12 Week Course
- These lessons focus on the basic vowel sounds of American English.
- You will learn tongue placement, how to shape the lips and length of time the vowel should be held.
- Lessons are structured in a slide presentation format. You can stop, pause, play, go back or forward in your lesson.
Voice recognition feature allows you to check your pronunciation (You must be in Chrome browser to take advantage of the voice recognition feature)
- Quizzes are built inside your presentations.
- This course is self-paced so you can study and practice at your convenience.